Wednesday, March 5, 2008

my memory is bad???

当我感到灰心的时候
你会不会为我添油?

*******************
just came back from a test which i think everyone will score full marks

i suppose the lecturer just want to give marks away to everyone?

the lecture before the test was long and boring...
gave me lots of time to 胡思乱想
and scribble many things down.

i did listen to the lec too lah!
it's just that the lecturer kept linking the econs stuff to treatment plant.
it's gets irritating after a while.
i'm not taking "wastewater treatment", i'm taking "engin econs" !

吊起来卖
this sentence is so easy to understand
but so difficult to practise.
i cant count how many ppl told me this same sentence already.
but i dunno how to do it.

there's this new person who enquire abt my relationship status just now.
funny how he seem more 激动over it than me.
i can almost classify it close to 见义勇为type of behaviour liao.

hahaha.. he says if he meet a ger who's very 主动, he will xing dong.
but the problem is, i've no idea he meant 行动or 心动.
hahahaha...

sometimes i think the female species read between the lines too much.
he says: just the two of us?
she thinks: now i know u doesnt really want to come out with me.
does the guy really think like that?
no idea.

anyway, i was walking on the stairways at E1
and 张雨生's 我期待suddenly started playing in my head.
kind of weird coz i din hear it for quite some time already.
but it just suddenly popped into my head.

and talking abt song...
i heard this really nice song in Ally Mcbeal.
but the story behind it is kind of sad though...

Goodnight, My Someone

Good night, my someone.
Good night, my love.
Sleep tight, my someone.
Sleep tight, my love.

Our star is shining its brightest light,
For good night, my love, for good night.
Sweet dreams be yours, dear, if dreams there be --
Sweet dreams to carry you close to me.
I wish they may and I wish they might.
Now good night, my someone, good night.

"True love can be whispered from heart to heart,
When lovers are parted," they say.
But I must depend on a wish and a star
As long as my heart doesn't know who you are.

Sweet dreams be yours, dear, if dreams there be --
Sweet dreams to carry you close to me.
I wish they may and I wish they might.
Now good night, my someone, good night.

Good night! Good night!

this song was originally from 'The Music Man' by Meredith Willson
i like it.
although it's old, it's touching.
especially after reading btween the lines, u realise that the singer is waiting and singing to someone she doesnt even know yet.
the sad scenario now for those unmarried career woman who secretly hold on to their romantic beliefs.

alright, like the song says: GOOD NIGHT!
hahahha.. time for me to hit the pillow...
i just check the news: Hillary's victorious in Texas and Ohio!
yeah~ hahaha... i have absolutely no business with the america's elections
but i personally quite like Hillary lah.
so i'm glad that she's still in the running~ :)

P.S. ajeossi, boposshoyo
i wish u din tell me abt the painting with the 2 faceless kids

now i'm having phobia going to the common toilet at nite.
especially to wash my face.
coz whenever i close my eyes.
i can picture the 2 faceless kids in my head.
i tried to focus my mind on something else.
so i tried to picture u instead.
u end up being faceless too!
it's terribly scary.
how could i not remember ur face? :(

No comments: