Tuesday, March 4, 2008

i guess i'm a stupid idiot.

a fren told me he just broke up.
i asked if he's ok.
that's a stupid question.
i just din use my brain enough.

but anyway, none of my business exactly.
so i'm not going to be all bothered abt it.

i'm finding interesting articles in the new york times website.
weird that i'm actually catching up with the news daily now.
something that i dun usually do.

anyway, it's really cold recently.
there's not one nite now i can sleep without wrapping myself tight within my blanket.
and i'm actually thinking abt wrapping myself up with the 2nd blanket.
(yes. i have 2 blankets in my room. i'm scared of cold! )
so it's almost back to the time in yr2 when i had to wrap myself with the blanket everywhere i walked in the room.
it's just too cold.

*update: i'm walking around with the blanket around me again.

i think i'm under stress recently.
that turn me back on eating crap.
very bad habit i know. but i cant stop myself.
it's almost compulsive i felt.
a bit of a lousy feeling.
just hope i dun fall sick like that.

went running with uncle zenov last nite.
i seriously haven run for far too long already.
by the time we reached the fong seng junction i'm feeling like crap and on the verge of vomiting.
the only thing is that i've nothing in my stomach to relieve.
but thanks uncle zenov for making me continue walking.
the lousy feeling subside after a while.

but it's still a good run!
i mean if i'm seriously considering applying for police, i'll have to train up isnt it?
like ppl say: the police cant run slower than the criminals rite?
and running does block out things.
i could only concentrate on counting from 1-10 in my head.
and not think abt other things. :)
lovely.

picked up a few Ally Mcbeal episodes online.
i suppose i really have changed much from secondary.
last time i used to think it's really funny,but i dun really connect with Ally.
now, i still dun connect. but i sort of understand where she's standing. why she does and says all those stuff.
but i dun find it funny anymore.
it's just not so funny now.
it's even quite sad.
i suppose the original intention of the show is to entertain.
but yet when u start to stand in the character's shoes, it takes the entertainment factor out.

suddenly,
i dun like to grow up.

and i'm bothered by the fact that i actually had it in my head how many more to the 200 mark.
it's ridiculous. i'm paying attention to something really stupid.
if only i cared so much abt my work, that will be great!

i think i need sleep.
tml is going to be a long day.

and i'm in another desperate need to sing.
i'm crazy.
slap me to make me wake up.

sigh... i need to go GV to watch one movie soon!
applied for the membership card and i still haven find a time to go down to collect it!
another 10 more days before i cant collect the card anymore.
anybody interested to watch movie with me?

P.S. ajeossi, boposshoyo

No comments: