Monday, March 3, 2008

little things make me happy.

i'm a nice fren! hahaha..

went to help uncle robson to carry back his concrete samples from the ultra ulu lab. and i guess i must be super lucky too! we got a ride back to the concrete lab. hahahah..
and we were so super happy to sit at the back of the lorry while the bangla drove us!
uncle robson commented we were like going to be sold by the bangla le.. but we still grinning like mad..

hahaha.. below is the very shuai uncle robson


and that's the crazy me! smiling from ear to ear.hahahah.. no eyes somemore

and how could we miss taking a shot together to prove that we were really sitting at the back of the lorry??? look at the stretch of road behind us! (if i had to carry the samples back by foot... )


so yup... that's a simple event that make big big happiness~

many thanks to the bangla that drove us back! :)
==============================================

had a chat with one of my darlings and i concluded that
YES i have a bad fren!
but NOT the kind that will make me do naughty things with.
(ok.. maybe a little. :P)
but the kind that will try to drop naughty thoughts into me.
(so now i know where i get all my naughty tots from.. :P)

hahaha.. not going to be x-rated here but then it's something interesting i heard from my fren.
and it sorts of make me think,
why is rabbit being linked to sex?
i do know what it means but then it's just funny for me to link the 2 together.

*i'm lazy to elaborate on this so just use ur imagination :P
anyway, i'm feeling jealous and happy for my frens after hearing what's happening to them.
see!!! i'm contradicting myself again. :)
but whatever lah.. i'm still very happy for them. hahahha..
nothing seem to be able to spoil my mood today. :)

thinking of buying a simple ring for myself.
no special meaning but just felt that my hands look empty.
and it'll be good to have something to touch subtly when i'm feeling nervous during presentations rite?
hahahha.. besides, if i'm to wait for a bf to buy together when i'm attached,
i'll be lao kok kok le ba??..

oh.. hahha.. today during HR class, as i was looking abt my hr tutor, i suddenly thought...
her features (especially her nose) look like the sculptures i saw in the Greek exhibits!

*sidetrack.
she told us to mess up the qns in our survey. coz she say some smart ppl doing the survey might figure out what we're trying to extract from the suvey and then their answers might not be as accurate.
when she's saying all this, only one thing came into my head.
and that's what House always said: EVERYBODY LIES!
so true... *

actually, now that i've got time to think and indulge myself longer in my memories of the exhibitions.
the more i like the pieces i've seen.
and it's definitely much better to see the actual pieces than thru pictures online etc.

the amount of details on the pieces amazed me.
if it's really possible to had view them when they were just made, i guess i would have just stare in awe.
it's probably going to be hard to make me move from that spot then.
lucky i'm not Pygmalion and doesnt know how to create sculpture, so i'll not fall in love with the statues.

but really, wouldnt it be nice if i know how to create such wonderful sculptures?
(i always have this kind of artist dream inside me.. hahaha)

i've been going through the greek god list just now and if i'm going to be one of them.
i want to be PAN.
dun ask me why, but his statue in the exhibit is the one which i felt the most connection with..
(the other pieces were possibly much better and it's merely an insignificant piece but i just felt intrigue by it. )
of coz i do know that there's been sort of negative connection between him and certain qualities.
but i like the way that he seem to be free-spirited.
and most importantly, he's the only god that was dead. :)
(i dun want to live an immortal life)

suddenly got addicted to 陈洁仪's 喜欢你
i think my neighbour is getting a headache listening to me singing again and again.
I WANT TO GO KTV.
(always say want to go want to go.. but then in the end also nv go.)

someone said my muai chee is nice!
and make me very happy!
just dun complain next time when i stuffed u up with food. :P
P.S. ajeossi, boposshoyo
i was saw this article from my fren's blog and i tot u might like to read it.
The advantage of closing a few doors

*off to work on my assignments and deadlines... :P

No comments: