Monday, March 10, 2008

screwed up.

my schedule for the weekend was all screwed up.
din manage to complete the target i've set for myself.

didn't sleep last nite.
dun ask me why but i just sat at the table till it's morning.
think i procrastinate too much.
simply refused to type out my HR reflection paper even though i've already written it out on paper.

went to sch really early to print the paper out.
had lots of time so i went mac and bought a sausage macmuffin with egg for breakfast.
walked from engin thru art's lovers park to the classroom in biz.
the morning air was really fresh and it's nice taking a walk among the greens.

just came back from sch
i think i shld sleep but felt that the time could be used to do more stuff..
shall see how.
let me tidy up my stuff a little first.

P.S. ajeossi, boposshoyo

No comments: