Tuesday, March 11, 2008

emotion cycle *updated

people's mood go up and down in cycle.
some shorter some longer.
i conclude mine to be moderately long.

so after 2-3days of moody-ness
i'm getting 'it' back.

got a really nice friend who once a while will come and kajiao me and make me laugh.
thanks!
and thanks for asking me to join u and ur friends to de-stress this sat.
too bad i've already got something on... :(

sometimes when u see someone else having what u dun have,
u start to envy and it really affects ur mood.
i guess that's what happen to me.
hahahaha.. but in life that's what happening all the times.
cant always get all the things i want isnt it?

and i think the lack of sleep is really haunting me.
hahaha.. went down to lab today to help out and the PHD student asked me if i'm very stress.
erm.. sort of ba.. i am stress but then still surviving lah.
it's just that i din have enough sleep so i looked rather zombie-fied.
:P
oh! and i cut my arm when i knocked against the table corner in the lab.. sobsob... pain pain!

hahaha... i visited uncle zenov's blog just now and look at wat i say in his comment:



whoever-concerned::: from my exp (as in, all the confidence (as in,
confiding in me) i had) with gals, they like MCP guys who juz ‘grab their hands
and say: so we’re together’, or grab them by the shoulders and start to la-she
(stir tongue, a.k.a french, a.k.a tongue-fight). haha…


this is so true! i cant agree more.. :)
i suppose i was counted in as one of thoses who confide in him. :P

anyway, i was reading one of the books i borrowed from biz library. (i haven return them yet.. :P)
and i saw this paragraph:




the display of expected emotions by service agents
during service encounters. It is performed through surface acting, deep acting,
or the expression of genuine emotion. Emotional labour may facilitate task
effectiveness and self-expression, but it also may... trigger emotive dissonance
and self-alienation.


it's exactly wat was being mention yesterday during HR class.
but they were refering to workplace.

i felt that there's more to it.
this paragraph is actually very true in every people's life.
i suppose we can all treat ourself as service agents.

For my case i classify myself like this:
surface acting: to strangers
deep acting: to friends
expression of genuine emotion: to my family???

sometimes it's like there's so much acting involved that i dun really know what i'm feeling inside already.
so it's important to have emotional downfall for me.
it reminds me that i'm truely not feeling happy
and it let me take my time to build up my happy feelings.
i guess it serve more or less like a control switch.

so if one day i dun ever get sad or angry anymore,
it could mean the switch is spoilt! :O
by then i think wont even know what are my feelings already.

just a scary thought.
dun think it might really happen. :P

a fren told me to focus on happy thought.
so here's one:

I'M GOING TO JEFF CHANG'S CONCERT ON SATURDAY!

wee~~~ it's even better than going for prof palmer's hse for lunch this sat. :P

almost forgot! i'm still looking for this song! can only find the youtube version now..
anyone have the song please send me k! :)



P.S. ajeossi, boposshoyo

*********************************************************************************
update on 2nd part of the day:

gardenia's banana walnut bread is really nice.
it's now doubling up as my snacks and meals.
and it smells good too! :)

i'm feeling absolutely de-stressed now that i've handed in my assignment for petroleum!
prof palmer is so nice! nv scold me. still smile smile with me.. heee.. :)

and then i think i finally realise wat was bothering no stop since sat.
after my conversation with cousin...

giam:
coz i went out and smile at someone whom i dun realy want to go
out with, so it makes me sad
and wish i had went out with ZZ ZZZ instead

and guess wat cousin reply...

miao @ work : shitty day:
oh i see.... no wonder..
hmmm... then go out
with ZZ ZZZ this weekend lo


haiz.. if so easy i will be dancing in the clouds already...

hahahaha.. but anyway, when cousin tell me abt going off work with someone,
i find it really really sweet.
hahaha.. reminds me of the time during internship when i will look forward to lunch time and 下班时间...
time when i can see that someone too... :)

No comments: